About email remind
I've never been that good at remembering birthdays, and now with a wife and family I find it even harder. A couple of days before my wife's birthday (I hadn't forgotten this one!) a friend called and asked if I wanted to play snooker on that day. Of course the answer had to be no and I explained why, before I had even finished speaking he had interrupted me and said "of course, I'd forgotten, but it's on one of my organisers somewhere". Although I didn't really think about that too much my brain suddenly said "hmmm - if only you could be reminded of events by e-mail., that would be cool" (thanks brain!) and the idea was born.
What we offer -
A quality service, primarily for the UK but anyone can setup reminders if they want, after all this is the world wide web and as soon as we have the time we will start adding in customised information for everyone else, but we have to start somewhere. It only takes minutes to setup a new account with us and get your life organised, so why not do it now? what have you got to lose - NOTHING!
So register your account today and get free reminders! Register
Frequently asked questions
- What does "e-mail remind" do for me?
- Well in not so many words, it reminds you. To do this "e-mail remind" will send you an e-mail in advance of the event as to your choice.
- How much does it cost?
- Nothing - this is a FREE service
- Well how do you make a living then?
- On certain occasions, we may well append a small advert to the e-mail that is reminding you. This will be an advert in respect to the event, for example: If it is mothers day, you might get a standard e-mail with an addition on the end like "Flowers can be ordered on-line direct from www.awebsite.co.uk"
- Do I have to respond to these ads?
- No, but it may surprise you at some of the things we will come up with!
- How many reminders can I have?
- As many as you want, in addition we have some standard ones set up
- When does the reminder get sent?
- For each reminder you set up you can have a different reminder package. Each package will consists of a set of days before the event (for example : 2 weeks, 3 days), on each one of these before your reminder date at about 02:00 (am) the system will send the e-mail so you have it for first thing in the morning
- How do I know my data is secure?
- We are registered in the UK under the Data Protection Act, a copy of our registration is available by e-mailing DataProtection@e-mail-remind.co.uk and the autoresponder will e-mail you details on how to obtain this
- Do you have any Privacy Policies ?
- Yes, click [here] to read them
- What happens if I change my email address ?
- Simply login to your account using your OLD details, then click into the OPTIONS screen and update it with your NEW email address (and your current password to verify the changes). All your reminders will now go to your new email address, and your new email address will become the new login address
- Will I get any other e-mails from "e-mail remind" ?
- No, we will not send any other e-mails to you, with the exception of informing you of improvements or additions to our services